Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Mr. GGG is working now on sending out emails for the August waiting list (he has volunteered to do it and to take over most of the email correspondence so you all will get faster responses).  I want to share a few things that are on my brain as he does this....first of all, let me affirm that the Aug. waiting list IS being done differently than normal.  During the past few weeks, I have been blessed enough to receive a very large amount of emails requesting custom pieces.  And while I love and appreciate all the interest in GGG, I'm not sure I'm doing a very good job at keeping up with the demand.  In addition, I have two local craft shows coming up in October that I need to use the next couple of months to prepare for.  So, for the next 2 months, the custom system is a little different.  I used random.org to randomly select the people who are on the August list.  Fortunately, it turned out to be a nice mixture of both old and new customers.  I am also limiting the number of pieces to those on the list to two this time around.  My goal as I work through this round of customs, is to also have plenty of opportunities for you score some GGG through other methods including RTG uploads, Made To Order dresses, a few fun shirt uploads (I have some cool ideas for these), and of course, giveaways.  Please keep in mind that on top of all of this, I also will be creating for the craft shows AND most importantly, trying to spend a little extra time loving on my littles before school starts (being a mommy is my most important job of all).  A regular GGG waiting list will resume again in October in time for plenty of holiday dresses!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the next few weeks off of school!! And I cannot wait for the RTS items and the Disney upload!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job T! Don't doubt yourself! Did yyou see one of the outfits on Raizinfish is possiblt going to australia?? That's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your link on facebook and decided to follow you. If you get a chance I would love a follow back over at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New at this...so we email you to get on a wait list, but we have to wait till October?

    ReplyDelete